I’m kind of thinking about possibly taking some Summer courses at Evergreen again this year, though I’m leery of being able to do so and hold down a full-time job. Currently under consideration:
- Computers and Human Reason, 8 credits, 1st Session
- Cycling Washington’s Railroads, 4 credits, 1st Session
- Grammar for Teachers and Writers, 4 credits, 1st Session
- Practice of Writing: The Making of Meaning, 4 or 8 credits, 2nd Session
- Writing Matters, 4 credits, 2nd Session
- Writing Well: Clarity, Persuasion, and Style, 4 credits, 1st Session
Obviously, most of these are writing courses. The grammar course looks cool, but it also runs during the evenings, which might make it an interesting course to take transporation-wise. It’s only for one session, though — not even the whole quarter. The first session runs from June 20 – July 24, the second session from July 25 to August 27.